Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: A year of Adventure

I know it's shocking, I am actually posting! The last bit of 2013 has been pretty crazy. Between classes and work I really didn't have time. Not too mention December is a busy month for everyone, but it was especially busy for me. I graduated from college with my Bachelor's degree. It still feels weird to say because I have been in school for so long but it has truly happened. It will become real when I get my actual degree but until then I am just wandering in this state of shock.

Other than that life hasn't been exciting, I have pretty much slacked on my gym time and my time with God but that is all going to change. 2014 is the year for me to mature and grow as an adult. I will admit that i still think of myself as 22 even though I am 25 almost 26. School does that I think, makes you feel younger. At least it did for me. Regardless, this year is the year I grow into who I am as a person, and not as a student. It's definitely going to be a year of self-discovery and I am honestly excited.

People say that life is an adventure and 2014 is going to be an adventure, at least for me. God is taking me on a journey and I am pretty excited about it. I am ready to really live, and I've got big dreams that are waiting to be fulfilled. I've also got some goals I want to achieve in the coming year. I don't do New Years' resolutions, I make goals and I set about to achieve them. So I have written up some for this year and by george I will achieve them. I am a determined young woman when I want to be.

Happy New Year readers. (That is if I have any left)

No comments:

Post a Comment