Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Writing Debut

Just a short post today!

Yesterday a profile was done on my by Meg Collett on her website! I hope you all went to read it, it was a beautiful piece that she thought up and I am honored and excited to have been a part of it :)

Today she posted my fanfiction that I rewrote. I had originally written the piece back in 2008. When Meg and I were talking about my piece, I decided to rewrite it. Batman reinvented his image and so did I. I am posting the link below so you can check it out. I want to be a writer someday and gotta start somewhere. Cassandra Clare, Author of the Mortal Instruments Series, got her start writing fan fiction, so I am off to a good start.

So without further ado, I give you the link to my writing debut!

A hero's sadness by Nicol Bowen

** A Disclaimer: I do not own DC or Batman, I am simply giving my take on them **

No comments:

Post a Comment