Monday, November 4, 2013

Blessings!!

Hello All!!

My last post was kind of dark and dreary but I am on an upswing! So things should be a lot lighter from now on. I know my blog has so far been about encouraging you and letting you know you aren't alone but sometimes things aren't always sunshine and rainbows. I want this blog to be real and when i shared my weakness with you that was me being real. We have to take the good with the bad and I hope you all understood.

But i have some really big news for everyone.I am featured on the blog of Meg Collett! First though a bit of a back story!

I find authors on Twitter all the time. And I don't remember how I found Meg but I did and it was the best thing ever. She posted a tweet about how she wanted to feature author and bloggers and wanted people's thoughts. Everyone knows I have no problem giving feedback on stuff like that. So I told her that was an awesome idea and I would like to read them. Of course I am not an author so I don't see myself being posted on there. She didn't take that for an answer, which I am happy for, and we started emailing. From there a friendship formed and something awesome happened.

Now I don't want to give too much away about the piece because I want you to go read it but I am likened to my favorite superhero and it's such an honor. The link will be posted below so make sure you go check it out. Today is the profile on me, and tomorrow is the piece I wrote for it. This is my first piece of published writing in a long time, so it's a momentous occasion! So go check it out both days!!

And if you are an avid reader, check out some of the excerpts that Meg has posted for her upcoming book The Hunted One. She is an amazing writer and this book is going to be amazing. So go check out some of her own writings while you are there!! It's definitely worth your time!

Also in the works is a book blog from me, so keep your eyes peeled!!

Meg Collett's Profile On Nicol

Go check it out. This is a huge blessing for me and I want to share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment