Monday, October 28, 2013

One can only be so strong

I know that my posting has been very sporadic but that's what happens when you take five classes in one day and work as much as I do. Not too mention my social life has picked up a bit, which is a good thing. It hasn't left much time for posting in my blog but that got me thinking.

Does it really matter if I post or not?

I know who one or two of my readers are, but that's about it. I so badly want to make a difference and make my voice heard but my confidence is severely shaken. I have all these things I want to do and no time to do it. It's rather annoying. I know i am just at a low moment. We have up swings and down settings in life and I have reached a down setting.

I will get passed this and will be confident and sure again, I just can't help but share it with you my readers. Even if there are only two of you. It's alright to be down, it happens and is apart of life but we can't let it keep us down. I tend to be the person who will dwell in my pity party till someone slaps me and says "Hey get it together. You can do this." hahaha I know that seems extreme but that's something I need.

I need that with this blog. I haven't been inspired to write lately and for that I apologize. I only tend to post when I feel a topic weighing on my heart and lately my time has been so consumed by life and other stuff I haven't had time to think about it. Either that or what is on my heart is just so negative it doesn't need to be shared. When I started this blog, i had such expectations about it. I would have all these readers and do book reviews and movie reviews and all of this awesome stuff and none of it has seemed to taken off. It makes me kind of sad but maybe it's my fault. I picked a bad time to start one.

All in all readers, I am kind of in a slump. I will pull through but I ask that you don't give up on me and this blog. I know it will be great someday, but for right now it's just what it is. I don't know how to describe it. If you are the praying type, say a few for me.

Thanks for sticking with me this far!
Blessings,
Nicol

No comments:

Post a Comment