Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Excitment

Sorry Ladies and Gents! I have a lot going on right now. It seems like if I don't have tests to do, I have papers and if it's not papers it's some other assignment. I thought my last semester would be easy. Boy was I wrong!! Oh well, I will get through it and it will be good!!

Now you all know I love books. I love to read and hope to write a novel someday. Twitter is helping me connect with some authors and other readers and it's so much fun and really awesome. Well I have teamed up with a group called Feed My Reads. They are a group on twitter that post things for readers, for authors and everyone in between. They keep readers up to date on upcoming books and events and help authors connect with their readers. It's a really awesome group.

Anyways, they have decided to branch out to the USA. I now run the Feed My Reads Chapter in Ohio! So I will be working with people to announce upcoming book events and promoting authors in Ohio and the like. It's a great networking idea and it will be good to get the word out for other readers.

if you'd like to see what I am talking about, some links for you:

Feed My Reads
Feed My Reads USA
Feed My Reads Ohio

Go check them out if you are a reader or an author, or aspiring author. If you aren't feel free to ignore this post.

I do have some more exciting news coming up, God is blessing me yet again. You will have to wait to find out. So keep checking back!!

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment