Thursday, September 5, 2013

Checking In & a Quick Thought

Dearest readers!!!

Enjoy this Supernatural gif that I snagged from tumblr. I do like this show and this gif pretty much sums up how I feel. I am giving each of you my readers a hug, I've missed you all so much.

I know it feels like a dog's age since I have posted but life has been rather busy. I had no idea that taking 5 classes would be so busy. I've done it before but having them all shoved into one day makes it a bit much to deal with. It's really messed with my gym schedule, which makes me sad, because I love to work out and miss the gym. I just get so tired and worn out, getting myself to go is hard. I do manage some smaller workouts but still. Not too mention I feel like I have worked a lot this past week. New People to train and things to do but such is life.

I've been going through some things lately. I am sure I will post about them soon but I am just waiting on the proper inspiration. believe it or not my posts are inspired which is probably why they are so wordy. Regardless when the inspiration strikes I promise you will have an epic post. For right now I am just trying to wade through life and the trials I am enduring. I have to keep my eye on the prize though because it gets hard to continue to walk through the fire. It's hard and it would be so easy to give up, but I want to be that refined and pure gold, so I continue on, with the strength of God keeping me going.

I do miss you all and I am glad that you have stuck with me. I am almost to 200 views which is rather exciting. I will admit I have shared this blog with people and they shared it with friends, which makes me want to squeal like a girl. I am honored that you have taken the time to read my thoughts on things, and am sorry that this post isn't exciting, I've just got a lot going on. So thank you for reading new readers, and please continue to check back in. I do have more to say, I guarantee you that.

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment