Monday, August 26, 2013

And so it begins...

Greetings readers!

Tomorrow is the first day of my last semester as an undergrad. I know that's kind of backwards but it is what it is. I am excited because I have kind of missed school, yes I am that nerdy. However, I am not looking forward to all the work that is about to overwhelm me. At least the subject matter of my classes is interesting and maybe in this semester I will find what I want to Master in. I have so many likes, dreams and such that I am not entirely sure what I want. God is faithful, so I know he will show me at some point.

I am anxious to get this semester over with, which is sad considering it hasn't even officially started for me yet. But I am anxious because this is the end of a chapter for me. I feel like my life will really begin once I graduate. I have been a student since kindergarten, so to be a college graduate (again) and not immediately go back is going to be weird. I will look for a job in my field and then my life will start a new chapter. Honestly I am looking forward to this next chapter, I am kind of over the last one. Now I can honestly say I have never felt that way about an actual book, just the novel that is my life. I am working on gaining more patience, but it takes time.

As far as posting goes, it will be rather slow after about two weeks. Classes tend to pick up then but I will always be thinking about my faithful readers. I am so thankful for you all. I went from like 136 views to 157 overnight it seemed and that makes me feel pretty darn special. I am glad to know that people are reading, and that I am getting what's on my heart out. It's a real blessing. So thanks for reading.

What did make me laugh recently, was finding an old journal entry. It was form some old notebook I found when I was cleaning the other day. What is truly awesome about it, is me writing to God expressing my desire to write something epic, something that touches lives. I want to be the next J.K Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, Cassandra Clare, Jennifer Armentrout and so on. That's always been my heart desire and seeing that old entry makes it even more so. God puts dreams and hopes into each and everyone of us and it's cool to see how some of them never change. What has God put on your heart? What have you longed to do? Look back and see if those dreams you thought were crap are still alive in your heart. You never know how they will work out. Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment