Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just a Short Post

Greetings Readers!

I know it's been a few days but Fridays and Saturdays are usually my busy days because I usually work 8 to 9 hour shifts, so I come home exhausted. But I wanted to let you know I am still in the land of the living. I kicked my own butt at the gym this week and it's definitely taken it's toll. I am an avid gym rat, I love working out and I like being sore, sick I know. But I am gonna rest up this weekend and be ready to go by Monday, for my first ever Movie Monday Post!! My mom and I have a tradition of seeing movies every other monday and being the movie person that I am, I love to recommend and share my thoughts on movies, so check back Monday evening for my Movie Review and Recommendation.

Today's short thought: Don't be afraid to be who you are. You were uniquely made and the world isn't nearly as bright without you being true to yourself. God made each of us in a specific way, and we need to engage in that. I know that I haven't always been true to myself, wanting others to like me or just fit in but I realized one day that I don't need people's approval. God made me the way he did, he made me the person I am., and I want to be that person. Sure I'm a little goofy and don't tend to think like much of society but that's just me. So be you today! Rock your awesome self!

Blessings,
Nicol

No comments:

Post a Comment